BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN INDIA –
Many times a person is doubtful in making an investment as he or she is not sure if it will be worth putting in the money and time. With all the current confusion going about the Indian economy the doubts are certain but let us discuss some points which explain the benefits of investing in India.
FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY –
- One of the main benefits of investing in India is that its one of the fastest growing economies and was recently declared as the 5th strongest economy in the world surpassing the UK and France. Countries’ stable government and the initiatives made by them are definitely contributing to it.
- There has been an historical growth in the fields of Information Technology, Food and Agriculture and business process outsourcing sectors.
FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT –
- Foreign Direct Investment is one of the major monetary sources for Indian economy and it has grown up to 37% since the Make In India project was introduced.
- Along with this project many Indian states launched their own individual projects like Vibrant Gujarat, Magnetic Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu Global Investors Meet, etc. All these programs have been successful and have contributed immensely to the Indian economy.
GROWING POPULATION –
- India has the world’s largest educated youth population which makes it a positive sign for the country to do well and help strengthen the economy. India also produces the world’s largest number of scientists and technicians.
- The government has taken measures to make a world class infrastructure. There are plans of making smart cities, well maintained highways connecting almost all the parts of India. Government is investing in Railways, Ports, Airports and other Industrial Corridors.
- Studies have shown that India might be a great economic influencer over the Asia-Pacific region in the coming 5 years.
TAX REFORM –
- Since GST – Goods and Services Tax has been introduced it has helped in not spending unnecessary amount of money on other types of taxes and is considered to be one of the biggest Tax Reforms in India and has helped in creating a more business friendly environment.
REAL ESTATE –
- The Dynamic growth in the Real Estate Sector has led to a great demand in domestic housing as well as commercial property. In recent years the Real Estate Investment has almost doubled in the major cities of India.
- Demonetisation helped in removing a lot of black money from the market and also the companies doing improper activities. This gives you an assurance that you are investing your money in a good place.
- The federal structure of India is efficient enough to handle any risk and protect the economy from any unpredictable event.
To know more about investing in India you can check – Best Investment Plans For An NRI In India
Reference – http://www.investasian.com