Best Luxurious Hotels and villas in India –
India is home to an array of lavish resorts,hotels and villas and if you are planning to stay in the countries best luxurious hotels or villas then we have a guide for you that would certainly help you to decide.
To choose the right hotel or villa keep in mind the following things-
- Decide your needs and requirements.
- Book in advance.
- Strategically decide the location of the hotel.
- Browse through several sites before making the purchase.
The various websites through which you can book your accommodation for your staycation in India are as follows :-
- Yatra.com. (https://www.yatra.com/)
- Trivago. (https://www.trivago.in/)
- MakeMyTrip. (https://www.makemytrip.com/)
- Expedia. (https://www.expedia.co.in/)
- Hotels.com (https://in.hotels.com/)
- Ixigo. (https://www.ixigo.com/)
Here is our list for the best luxurious hotels or villas in India
Palace hotels –
- Taj Lake Palace (https://www.tajhotels.com/en-in/taj/taj-lake-palace-udaipur/)
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Cost – SGD 641.
Hailed as the most romantic hotel in the country, pictures don’t do justice to the sheer beauty of the hotel. The entire palace is covered in white marble and also appears to float above the water. The Aravalli mountains surround the whole establishment and make it like a dream destination.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace. (https://www.tajhotels.com/en-in/taj/umaid-bhawan-palace-jodhpur/)
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Cost – SGD 736.
The entire establishment is designed in a Deco-style facade that aims to please the guests with its antique furniture, personal butlers, spacious rooms. Located amidst the top hill location in Jodhpur, it’s certainly a magnificent sight to look and stay in.
Luxury tent hotels –
- SUJÁN The Serai. (https://thesujanlife.com/the-serai)
Location – Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Cost – SGD 1043.
If you are ready to indulge in a nostalgic experience of living in the middle of the Golden Thar desert, in the 100 acres oasis region, then SUJAN The Serai is a must try. With starry filled nights, traditional folklore and songs complemented with a camp fire and luxury dining facilities they also provide private tents, pools and gardens, thus making it the epitome of luxury.
- The Oberoi Vanyavilas. (https://www.oberoihotels.com/hotels-in-ranthambhore-vanyavilas-resort/)
Location – Ranthambore, Rajasthan.
Cost – SGD 853.
Beside the Ranthambore national park lies this masterpiece of an establishment where you can avail the comfort of luxury dining and live in tents and other luxury accommodation items along with the best of what mother nature has to offer. Unwind in the 20-acre garden or indulge yourself in the spa making the best of your staycation.
Getaway establishments –
- Wildflower Hall. (https://www.oberoihotels.com/hotels-in-shimla-wfh/)
Location – Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Cost – SGD 389.
Experiencing the best of mother nature through the Himalayas this place takes you to the whole new world. Located at about 8000 feet above sea level, it’s a hotel that provides you with the best of luxury in every aspect.
- Shakti Himalaya. (https://www.shaktihimalaya.com/)
Location – Sikkim, Kumaon, Ladakh.
Cost – SGD 326.
The establishment provides a unique take on outdoor luxury accommodation through its hilltop edge view front complemented with a 360-degree view of the Himalayas in the backdrop. It’s well known for its cliff edge dinning, retreats on top of mountains and so much more.
Urban marvels –
- The Oberoi Amar Vilas. (https://www.oberoihotels.com/hotels-in-agra-amarvilas-resort/)
Location – Agra.
Cost – SGD 920.
Located at a distance of 600 meters from the Taj Mahal, it promises an all-round view of the extravagant monument. Designed and fashioned in a Mughal styled décor, the hotel provides a much royal appeal to itself and onto the guests, thus making it one of the best luxurious hotels in Agra and of course in India.
- The Taj Mahal Palace. (https://www.tajhotels.com/en-in/taj/taj-mahal-palace-mumbai/)
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Cost – SGD 409.
There is no other hotel that looks as splendorous as the Taj Mahal Hotel. Comprising of 285 rooms, it was established in 1903 and ever since it’s been the royal status of luxury dining and experience. The hotel is indeed one of the best in the city and country too.